[Coral-List] Bite size ocean conservation

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 15:30:23 EDT 2012

Dear Coral-ListIntroducing The Ocean Minute. I'm the producer of this new radio program at National Public Radio (NPR-WQCS). It aims to increase public awareness about ocean conservation one minute at a time. You can listen to the first podcast here
http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wqcs/news.newsmain/article/1/0/1927698/WQCS.Local/Giants.in.Our.Backyard
I'd like to develop some Ocean Minutes showcasing urgent topics on coral reef conservation. Please, send me topics you think should be showcased.
Thanks
Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D. Schmidt Ocean Institute Postdoctoral FellowOcean Research & Conservation Association (ORCA) 1420 Seaway Drive, Fort Pierce, Florida 34949 USA Tel (772) 467-1600http://www.teamorca.orghttp://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres