[Coral-List] Climate Change, GBR, & Skeptic Conversion
sealab at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 08:38:11 EDT 2012
* Agreed, it would be more appropriate to move this discussion to the
* Sorry for the intrusion, but one more parting shot from an
* I want to emphasize that the "reasonable position" on the outside is
still focused on the "natural cycle".
* Which means that you still have your work cut out for you . . . don't be
* The recent "superstorm" although not proven to be linked to climate
change, has produced converts and could be a game-changer.
* I've actually heard the terms climate change and sea level rise
enter into the American political vernacular.
* The devastation has brought unity and civility (although likely
only temporary) to a segment of the party divide.
* I'm guessing that there are some American politicians who now
realize that they missed an opportunity by not daring to advocate for a
more pro-active approach to climate change. They would have appeared
* There is momentum to be had.
More information about the Coral-List