[Coral-List] Non-scientific thinking

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 09:10:19 EST 2012

     "You cannot use reason to change a position that a person did not use
   reason to reach."

     Then use absurdity (:-J) , because Thomas is right . . . we have to find a
   way.

     "The  true  scientist  is quite imaginative as well as rational, and
   sometimes leaps to solutions where reason can follow only slowly; if he does
   not, his science suffers".  Isaac Asimov