[Coral-List] Nassau Groupers need support

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:14:23 EST 2012

Posting on behalf of the critically endangered Nassau groupers.See below
Please consider:1) signing the petition and sharing through your network2) participating in the NOAA-NMFS comment period

[Initial message provided by Dr. Yvonne Sadovy from Hong Kong University]

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D. Independent ScientistTwitter: @GrouperDocBlog: http://grouperluna.wordpress.comhttp://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres