[Coral-List] Cyanophytes in Hawaii

Bradley Jones bjesquire at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:43:49 EST 2012

Phil, Thanks for responding.
I'm just a concerned citizen, not a scientist, but I've snorkeled these reefs on Kauai as recently as 2 months ago and they are in very bad shape. If anyone has a colleague knowledgable about coral reefs in Hawaii would you please contact them to see if they know anything more and can spread the word? Unfortunately the government of the State of Hawaii is very slow to act and doesn't even seem to know this crisis is happening.
Thanks.