[Coral-List] Sea surface temperature

shashank iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 12:37:27 EST 2012

Hi,
If you are OK with Satellite temperature data then please take a look at the Ocean Color Radiometry Online Visualization and Analysis Monthly Data (http://gdata1.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/daac-bin/G3/gui.cgi?instance_id=ocean_month) set through NASA website…

here is the link
http://gdata1.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/daac-bin/G3/gui.cgi?instance_id=ocean_month

Regards
shashank

Whether our efforts are, or not, favored by life, let us be able to say, when we come near the great goal,I have done what I could - Louis Pasteur

Role of Infinitely Small in Nature is Infinitely Large - Louis Pasteur
Keshavmurthy Shashank
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Dr. Chen's lab
Biodiversity Research Center, Academia Sinica (BRCAS), 128 Academia Road Sec. 2, Nankang, Taipei 115 Taiwan
Alt. E-mail: coralresearchtaiwan at gmail.com (mailto:iamshanky15 at yahoo.com), coralresearch at me.com (mailto:coralresearch at mac.com)