[Coral-List] Abstract submissions open for 9th Indo-Pacific Fish Conference

Andrew Hoey andrew.hoey at my.jcu.edu.au
Thu Oct 18 19:03:50 EDT 2012

9th International Indo-Pacific Fish Conference
Okinawa, JAPAN
24-28 June 2013

Registration and abstract submission NOW OPEN

We invite abstract submissions to our mini-symposium “ECOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF HABITAT DEGRADATION ON FISH COMMUNITIES AND PROCESSES” at the 9th Indo-Pacific Fish Conference. This symposium invites presentations that examine the all aspects of habitat degradation on the distribution, physiology, structure and function of fishes in all aquatic ecosystems. Further details of this and other mini-symposia are available on the 9IPFC website (http://www.fish-isj.jp/9ipfc/).

IMPORTANT DATE: Abstract submissions close 19 December 2012

We look forward to seeing you in Okinawa.

Best regards,
Andrew Hoey
Morgan Pratchett
Shaun Wilson