[Coral-List] On submission length and conciseness

Ligia Collado-Vides colladol at fiu.edu
Mon Oct 22 18:10:30 EDT 2012

Dear all

1. The position is not restricted to US citizens, do not feel excluded. There is not a single note that is for US only.
2. Teaching Biology by coral reef people can have strong impact in our future biologist
3. There are many young graduates that are looking for job, and they read this list
4. I am sorry if it was too long, if interested all the information is in the add to apply, if not interested, well delete...
6. If this is not a forum where job opportunities for new generations can be posted, let me know, but I think this is one of the list goals too. Support the new generation finding jobs and networking.

Ligia