[Coral-List] job opportunity for posting to the list

Michael Burton michael.burton at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 23 09:19:39 EDT 2012

Coral List serve moderators:

Please find a link below for a job opening as a supervisory
program/management analyst at one of NOAA's research facilities in the
southeastern U.S...This job is relevant to the list as the facility is
engaged in coral reef and reef fisheries research....I would appreciate it
if you could post this to the list, as time is running out.....i sent this
yesterday but have not seen it show up in my inbox, so apparently it has
not been sent?  thanks for your help with this.....cheers....mlb

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/329151700?share=email