[Coral-List] Regarding Job Postings on Coral-List

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 24 11:44:08 EDT 2012

This is sort of beside the point, but maybe not.

Over the years as I've attended meetings thither and yarn, it has always
been one of my great feelings of reward that I have people whom I've
never met before come up to me and thank me for Coral-List, because
without it, they wouldn't have the great job they now have.  I can't
help but wonder how many other folks out of today's subscriber list of
7,185 have found jobs through this list.  Many people now lead rewarding
and happy careers because of those job postings, so there's no way that
I'm going to stop allowing them!  Rest easy on that point!

Carry on as per usual...  :D