[Coral-List] Great Barrier Reef is rapidly loosing coral

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 24 15:56:30 EDT 2012

   Gene,
   Here is a brief and concise reaction to your post.
     * I know you are just the messenger..
     * But sometimes the messenger has an agenda.
     * Do you find Dr. Stark's opinions most interesting simply because you
       knew him and he receives no government funding?
     * This is also most interesting. http://www.climateshifts.org/?p=5295

    Respectfully,

       Steve