[Coral-List] Great Barrier Reef is rapidly losing coral

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 31 11:31:04 EDT 2012

   Bill,

     I certainly don't refer to everyone who disagrees with my view on climate
   change as a pseudo-scientist.

     I honestly try to avoid what might be considered ridicule although I feel
   that some remarks deserve an aggressive challenge.

     If you contend that AGW or what I refer to as climate change is based on
   pseudo-science, it becomes more difficult to respond graciously. But I can
   try.

     Could you please explain why these well respected (not pseudo) scientists
   omitted the effects of the Sun from their consensus statement?

     [1]http://www.icrs2012.com/Consensus_Statement.htm

     Do you actually believe that there is a world-wide conspiracy to mislead
   based on data mined deliberately from maniplulated computer models?

     You can respond off-list if you prefer. I'm uncomfortable using my name
   as the subject line.

      Regards,

       Steve