[Coral-List] Dr. Starck

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Wed Oct 31 12:53:56 EDT 2012

Thanks to Jim for calling me on this. I was thinking about my last line
while I trekked across campus to pick up lunch and would have probably
weighed in with an apology anyway. Actually, right now I'm more
disappointed with those we would refer to as "real scientists" than I am at
those "pseudo-scientists"

Dennis