[Coral-List] Majuro mining news

Dean Jacobson atolldino at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 04:14:30 EDT 2012

As expected, PII's giant Lima dragline crane is now in position and mining the reef at the west side of their approved 500 meter mine zone.
Part 2 of my "save the reef" video is now uploading, and can be found on my Youtube channel (atolldino).
The 2 part, 18 minute video will be broadcast repeatedly on the Majuro Cable TV channel beginning on our Monday (your Sunday).
We have very little time left to make a difference on this thing.  Can anyone talk to higher-ups in NOAA?

Cheers,
Dean Jacobson