[Coral-List] Pics correction software

Cheryl Knowland c.knowland at uq.edu.au
Fri Sep 14 02:52:16 EDT 2012

Dear Martina,

I have had good results using Altostorm's Rectilinear Panorama Pro to correct for distortions in photographs.

Cheryl Knowland
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Marine Spatial Ecology Lab, School of Biology, The University of Queensland, St Lucia, QLD 4072
Ph: +61 7 3365 1671
Fax: +61 7 3365 4755
Skype: cheryl_knowland
Email: C.Knowland at uq.edu.au