[Coral-List] Pics correction software

Art Gleason art.gleason at miami.edu
Fri Sep 14 14:14:55 EDT 2012

Hi Martina,

If you have access to Matlab and can recreate the settings on the
camera,
you can use the camera calibration toolbox:
http://www.vision.caltech.edu/bouguetj/calib_doc/

Alternatively, you can use the distortion correction tools in photoshop
(Filter | Distort | Lens Correction...) For an example of
how to do it the photoshop way see:
http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/correctinglensdistortion.htm

Good Luck!

--