[Coral-List] Call for papers - IAG Paris August 2013

Chris Perry chris.t.perry at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 03:52:49 EDT 2012

CALL FOR PAPERS: *Thematic session on Reef and reef island geomorphology
and responses to environmental change*

International Association of Geomorphologists Meeting, Paris, 27th - 31st
Aug 2013

Dear all,

This is a brief e-mail to highlight a thematic session we will be running
at the 8th International Conference on Geomorphology in Paris at the end of
August 2013 .... the session will focus on themes associated with reef and
reef island geomorphology and their responses to environmental change.

Conference details can be found at this site:
http://www.geomorphology-iag-paris2013.com/en<https://owa.exeter.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=jyakm2JE_U6yAHDbokVih34oJdN2Z88IWoqBbcHhFbkmuaNXp7KQdLsEdMLd46lW5DjXc071vhc.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.geomorphology-iag-paris2013.com%2fen>

Please note that the deadline for online submission of abstracts is *15th
October*.

Very much hope we might see some of you there. Please pass on this e-mail
to any colleagues or students who may be interested in presenting.

Thanks

Chris Perry, Paul Kench, Scott Smithers

 Professor Chris Perry,
Geography, College of Life and Environmental Sciences,
University of Exeter,
Amory Building, Rennes Drive,
Exeter, EX4 4RJ. UK

E-mail: C.Perry at exeter.ac.uk