[Coral-List] Publicizing coral demise: Have Pics, Will Travel

david arnold northwester at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 08:56:12 EDT 2012

I read with frustration Ellen Prager's recent post about struggling to
break through the glass ceiling of the public media. I have perhaps a
dozen coral pairing photographs, "then and now," from the Keys and the
Caribbean. They are museum quality very large files, the benchmark
photographers found after sifting through ?500? old dive magazines. My
website does NOT include all the parings because one pioneer UW
shooter fears being ripped off. As you will see, I used the same
comparison template with glaciers. If there is any way I can help you
- PPT presentation, publications, etc - please flag me via my email,
noted on the website. I am limited by my horizon. But every time I
show the pairings I hear audience members groan. This is good. David
Arnold in Boston; www.doublexposure.net