[Coral-List] AMLC conference in Jamaica

Laurie Richardson richardl at fiu.edu
Sat Apr 6 09:16:15 EDT 2013

Dear listers - the Association of Marine Laboratories of the Caribbean will be having our 36th Scientific meeting June 17-22, hosted by the Discovery Bay Marine Laboratory in Jamaica.

Our two plenary speakers this year are Jeremy Jackson and Terry Hughes.  Information about the conference, abstract submission, registration, and travel/hotel information are available via the following link:

http://www.amlc-carib.org/meetings/2013.html

Thanks to Peter Gayle for organizing an exciting conference.  Laurie

Sincerely,
Laurie Richardson
AMLC Treasurer
Professor