[Coral-List] what agency should list corals

Arrecifes de coral corales2006 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:14:17 EDT 2013

Dear Rudy,I certainly agree with you that Decision Makers should pay more attention to untreated sewage or wastewater reaching coral reefs and causing diseases, the Florida Keys is only one of the many cases. Furthermore, it is also time to start to question why civilized people as We all humans are still use potable water to flush our toilets while the ecological, social and economic value of such relevant natural resource is rising up and more people in the world are in need of such a valuable scarce resource.Nohora Galvishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjiEG2eK3wFundacion ICRI Colombia in Pro of Coral Reefshttp://icri-colombia.blogspot.com/http://icri-colombia.es.tl/