[Coral-List] question regarding data analysis

jahangir vs vs_jahangir at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 03:45:38 EDT 2013

Dear collegues,

I have measured the net photosynthesis resopnse of corals to gradual heating (in summer) and gradual cooling (in winter) to assess and compare the effect of thermal stresses on net photosynthetic performance in and between two seasons in the Persian Gulf in vitro. Initially i thought that the seasonal performances can be compared by a t test between the slopes of the curves of samples of two seasons.
I was wondering if any one can give any comments improving the analysis of my data. You can contact my email or the list, if you are interested.
I can email the graphs or excel data sheets afterward.

Jahangir Vajed Samiei
MSc. of Marine Biology
Marine Biology Lab
Iranian National Institute for Oceanography (INIO)

website: http://www.inio.ac.ir/
Another e-mail: jvajedsamiei at inio.ac.ir
Cell phone: 00989192459404