[Coral-List] Deportation from Majuro

Dean Jacobson atolldino at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 00:58:19 EDT 2013

Listers:
   It appears that the new ENN press release, which coincided with the US FAA cutting funding for several outer atoll airport improvement projects in the RMI (which Jerry Kramer, CEO of the coral mining PII corporation is blaming on me) that the RMI govt is very serious about having me deported.  I was warned a few minutes ago by my college president.  This is excellent timing, as I will soon be in Honolulu on the lecture circuit next month, both on radio and TV.  If anyone knows of any media outlets who would find this whole coral mining situation of interest, please pass along contract info.    I may soon be unemployed and homeless (my house in Spokane is now leased out).

Cheers,
Dean Jacobson