[Coral-List] Lion fish question

Lad Akins Lad at reef.org
Wed Apr 17 15:18:56 EDT 2013

HI Steve,

There are many publications out there documenting the impacts of invasive
lionfish and the differences between native and invaded range populations.

As a starting point, try the recently published Invasive Lionfish: A Guide
to Control and Management available via the GCFI website at www.gcfi.org

Aside from the info you are looking for, there is also a good literature
citation section.

All the best,

Lad

**************************