[Coral-List] Dive marshal research

Julian @ Reef Check julian at reefcheck.org.my
Mon Apr 22 03:11:34 EDT 2013

Dear listers

I recently asked for information on the use of dive marshals to supervise
divers underwater. I received nearly 20 replies, and I would like to thank
all respondents for taking the time.  I have tabulated responses, if anyone
wants a copy please drop me a line. Scientific it isn't but it is quite
useful.

Regards

Julian Hyde

General Manager

Reef Check Malaysia Bhd

www.reefcheck.org.my

Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rcmalaysia

HEARD A FISH BOMB? TEXT US AT 012 647 1294 WITH DATE, TIME AND LOCATION!

"The bottom line of the Millenium Assessment findings is that human actions
are depleting Earth's natural capital, putting such strain on the
environment that the ability of the planet's ecosystems to sustain future
generations can no longer be taken for granted."