[Coral-List] NYT Article on "Predatory Open-Access Journals"

RainbowWarriorsInternational southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 13:43:44 EDT 2013

Yes, I did see that loud and clear. But I have talked at length with some librarians I know at US Universities exactly about publishers of journals and I do not think it is fair that librarians should be doing the dirty work for scientists and researchers all by themselves.

Milton Ponson, President
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
(Rainbow Warriors International)
Tel. +297 568 5908
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Email: southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
http://www.rainbowwarriors.net

To unite humanity in a global society dedicated to a sustainable way of life