[Coral-List] Looking for seahorse photos for ID guide

Tse-Lynn Loh tehhaliatarik at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Apr 29 11:55:13 EDT 2013

Hi listers,

I'm helping to create a seahorse ID guide for Southeast Asia, and would like to ask if anyone has high-resolution photos of seahorses you would be willing to contribute for credit.

Looking for the following species:
Hippocampus kelloggi, H. spinosissimus, H. trimaculatus and H. barbouri.

Photos are preferably of the side profile of the seahorse so we can see the facial spines clearly, and we're looking for photos of live animals, not dried or preserved specimens.

Please contact me at tloh at sheddaquarium.org for more details or if you would like to help, thanks very much!!

Cheers,
Tse-Lynn

Tse-Lynn
Loh, Ph.D
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Project Seahorse
Daniel P. Haerther Center for
Conservation and Research
John G. Shedd Aquarium
p 312.692.3173
www.sheddaquarium.org
Shedd Aquarium is accredited by
the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and the Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks
and Aquariums.