[Coral-List] Prime example of what I was writing about

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Mon Apr 29 15:12:56 EDT 2013

I know many of you are getting these too.  Inexperienced scientists beware!

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Center for Marine Science and Dept of Biology and Marine Biology
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
tel:  910-962-2362  fax: 910-962-2410  cell: 910-200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta