[Coral-List] Prime example of what I was writing about

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Tue Apr 30 09:09:55 EDT 2013

Thanks Alina...... Those of you who are our age will fondly remember the
late George Carlin as the "Hippy Dippy Weather Man with the Hippy Dippy
Weather..... man." His radio station was WINO ("wonderful WINO!" vis-a-vis
WYNO Publishing). It's nice to see they have diversified. Sorry if this
violates the strict rules of our august listserve, but I thought it might
be refreshing to have something different to ruminate over.

Dennis