[Coral-List] UnderH2O | PBS Digital Series

Craig Musburger craig at musburger.com
Wed Aug 14 15:05:52 EDT 2013

Hi Coral Listers,

As many of you return to school from summer field work and vacations, we
wanted to let you know about the video series we have been producing for
PBS Digital Studios called UnderH2O. It is free and available to you for
use in your classrooms via www.youtube.com/UnderH2Oshow or on the
PBS.org website. We just released the ninth episode yesterday which
features a struggle between nesting damselfish and a marauding school of
saddle wrasses who have a major appetite for eggs. You can see it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kfxdCM000M and read a bit about the
process of filming it on the Huffington Post who invited us to blog
about the series here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-musburger/marine-biology-scuba-diving_b_3751741.html

In case you have missed any of the previous episodes, here is what we
have released so far:

When a Volcano Erupts Underwater http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpz4fXH7nuo
Night Dive with Manta Rays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHYdJd670_k
World War II Corsair Wreck Dive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jxKB4zbYSA
The Intertidal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR1gP5S6Bsk
Into the Mangrove Forest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mSDrAQp4dQ
The Microscopic World of Corals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSCUKSVBhSo
Drift Dive in Blackwater http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK_NzXbD1PI
The Power of Waves http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBEJOpuUOUQ

A new episode is released every 2 weeks. Enjoy.

Aloha,
Craig
--
*Craig Musburger, Ph.D.*