[Coral-List] FW: MSc Scholarship in Ecology and Environment

Godley, Brendan B.J.Godley at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Feb 7 07:11:02 EST 2013

Dear Coral Listers

I am pleased to announce a suite of scholarships are available for students from across the world to study at the University of Exeter's Cornwall Campus next year. Please forward this message to likely candidates. All of our MSc have a significant research component and we have a large number of ecologists and environmental scientists undertaking research-led teaching; many at the interdisciplinary interfaces. This  includes staff from the Centre for Ecology and Conservation, Department of Geography, and the Environment and Sustainability Institute, with an ever increasing marine strength which would suite candidates on this list.

Blurbs with links follow.

Masters Distinction Scholarships of £5,000 are available for 2013.<http://www.exeter.ac.uk/studying/funding/award/?id=1041&utm_source=UCAS%2Bemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=campaignA>  Find out more at www.exeter.ac.uk/lifesciences/postgraduate/cornwall<http://www.exeter.ac.uk/lifesciences/postgraduate/cornwall>
Discover our portfolio of challenging Masters degrees<http://www.exeter.ac.uk/lifesciences/postgraduate/cornwall> The College of Life and Environmental Sciences at the University of Exeter - the current Sunday Times University of the Year - offers a number of distinctive and challenging taught Masters degrees at the Cornwall Campus.

  *   MSc Applied Ecology<http://biosciences.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/appliedecology/>
  *   MSc Climate Change and Risk Management<http://geography.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/mscccrm/>
  *   MSc Conservation and Biodiversity<http://biosciences.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/conservation/>
  *   MSc Conservation Science and Policy<http://geography.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/conservationscipolicy/>