[Coral-List] Majuro video

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Mon Jan 7 17:54:25 EST 2013

Mark:

All excellent points. Thanks. It strikes me that, whatever legal control US
agencies might have in the murkiness of a "free association", they DO
control the purse strings if this is, as represented on the web (a
non-impeachable source), funded by them.

Dennis

--
Dennis Hubbard
Dept of Geology-Oberlin College Oberlin OH 44074

* "When you get on the wrong train.... every stop is the wrong stop"*
 Benjamin Stein: "*Ludes, A Ballad of the Drug and the Dream*"