[Coral-List] "A Glimmer of Hope for Coral Reefs"

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Tue Jan 8 11:14:39 EST 2013

Article in today's business section of our newspaper:  investment in clean energy sources is down this past year.  Some businesses have failed.  Venture capitalists don't want to take the risk.  Government subsidies are down.  I don't see much glimmer out there....

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Center for Marine Science and Dept of Biology and Marine Biology
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
tel:  910-962-2362  fax: 910-962-2410  cell: 910-200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta