[Coral-List] "A Glimmer of Hope for Coral Reefs"

Jean Jaubert jmjaubert at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 10 06:10:45 EST 2013

Hi Stephen

Congratulations on the very interesting PNAS paper.

A long time ago I had raised a similar hypothesis
"A hope in natural genetic selection" in the
Calypso Log : June 2002<second quarter page 14.
The title of my article was "Save the Coral
Reefs".

At that time I was the Chief scientist and
Expedition leader of the Cousteau Society. At the
time being I'm retired and cultivate almost all
kinds of reef-building corals in small
biogeochemically closed circuit aquariums that
function without filter, protein skimmer etc. and
even air supply.

Regards,

Jean
Jean Jaubert