[Coral-List] Shifting Baselines - on coral reef scientists

David Obura dobura at cordioea.net
Fri Jan 11 03:58:48 EST 2013

Hi Peter,

what a lovely little booklet!! But perhaps just as impressive as the shifting baselines of reefs, is what a bunch of studs and chics you all were!! great photos!!  My advisor, for one (un-named out of respect), never let on that he posed in small shorts in intertidal pools ... I hope enterprising students and colleagues will use these photos judiciously ;-)

regards,

David

CORDIO East Africa
#9 Kibaki Flats, Kenyatta Beach, Bamburi Beach
P.O.BOX 10135 Mombasa 80101, Kenya
www.cordioea.net       //      www.iucn.org/cccr
Mobile: +254-715 067417
Email: dobura at cordioea.net; davidobura at gmail.com