[Coral-List] Heron Island, Great Barrier Reef Volunteers requested

Carlos Del Mónaco carlosdelmonaco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:47:33 EST 2013

*HERON ISLAND*

*VOLUNTEERS WANTED *

Are you into coral reef studies? Are you in Australia??

So, this could be interesting for you. We are requesting volunteers to help
us in one project between February 20th and May 4th, 2013 in Heron Island,
Great Barrier Reef. *The volunteer should be able to be with us until
mid-April at least.*

The name of the project is coral algal interactions and climate change
scenarios in the Great Barrier Reef.

Accommodation and air and ferry ticket included.

If so, please contact *CARLOS DEL MONACO* at 0415099234, and send me your
curriculum vitae to carlosdelmonaco at gmail.com.

--
MSc. Carlos del Monaco.

PhD Candidate
Griffith School of Environment  & Australian Rivers Institute - Coast &
Estuaries
Room 0.32 / Building N55 (Environment 1)
Nathan Campus / Griffith University / 170 Kessels Road
Brisbane, Nathan QLD 4111, Australia

Tel:             + 61 7 373 57337  / Mob:0415099234
Email: carlos.delmonacobriceno at griffith.edu.au