[Coral-List] Input sought on instrument development

Dawn Phillip Dawn.Phillip at sta.uwi.edu
Thu Jan 31 07:14:28 EST 2013

Dear Charles

I am very much interested in this. I would like to be able to use something like this to test a hypothesis I have regarding corals on a shallow, high-energy, turbid reef off the northeast coast of Trinidad in the West Indies.  One problem faced is keeping the isolation chamber in place - especially at high tide, the reef is shallow and has waves that attract local surfers

Dawn

Dr Dawn A T Phillip
Lecturer
Department of Life Sciences