[Coral-List] Coral Reefs :the journal

John McManus jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu
Mon Jul 1 12:01:46 EDT 2013

The world of coral reef science and management owes a great debt to Rolf Bak
and Betsy Gladfelter for their hard work and amazing success with our
flagship journal.

Best wishes to Howard Lasker for stepping up to the plate!

John

John W. McManus, PhD
Director, National Center for Coral Reef Research (NCORE)
Professor, Marine Biology and Fisheries
Coral Reef Ecology and Management Lab (CREM Lab)
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (RSMAS)
University of Miami, 4600 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, 33149
jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu      http://ncore.rsmas.miami.edu/
Phone: 305-421-4814

"Far better an approximate answer to the right question, which is often
vague,
   than an exact answer to the wrong question, which can always be made
precise."

     --John Tukey, Statistician, National Medal of Science and IEEE Medal of
Honor