[Coral-List] Reef flat aerial photograph required

Alastair Harborne a.harborne at uq.edu.au
Wed Jul 3 15:04:08 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I require a high-quality (ideally 600dpi) digital aerial photograph of a Pacific reef flat for an in press review paper. Ideally I would like a picture of Heron Island on the GBR, but any photo where the zonation of the inner and outer reef flat is clear would be fine. I can't offer anything other than my thanks and a mention in the acknowledgements, but if you hold the copyright for a suitable picture and would like to see it in print please let me know.
Cheers,
Alastair

__

Dr Alastair Harborne

ARC DECRA Fellow
Marine Spatial Ecology Lab, School of Biological Sciences
Goddard Building, University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus
Brisbane, Qld 4072, Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 336 51671 | Fax: +61 (0)7 336 51655
email: a.harborne at uq.edu.au<mailto:a.harborne at uq.edu.au>

Skype name: al_harborne
Website pages: http://www.marinespatialecologylab.org/people/alastair-harborne/
ResearcherID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/F-6155-2013

Also: Honorary Fellow, University of Exeter, UK
a.r.harborne at ex.ac.uk<mailto:a.r.harborne at ex.ac.uk>