[Coral-List] Coral & Giant Clam Farming - Guam USA??

Don Baker reefpeace at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 16:21:56 EDT 2013

Hello Coral-L Members,

So what if I wanted to start a coral & giant clam farm in the US Territory of Guam?  CITES issues still in place to export from Guam to USA mainland?  USFW issues for importing to USA?

GovGuam fisheries people seem open and willing to assist with permits to utilize wild 'mother corals.'  By territorial law, one Guam resident is allowed to harvest three (3) Tridacna sp. clams that are 7 inches > per day.

Coral-L people I believe know best here perhaps?

Looking forward to any opinions, comments, advice here please.

Regards,
Don Baker