[Coral-List] PBS Digital UnderH2O Ep 5: Blackwater Drift

Anya Salih A.Salih at uws.edu.au
Wed Jun 19 06:15:53 EDT 2013

Hi Craig,

Excellent footage and congratulations on accomplishing such difficult shots!
I think the film really highlights the beauty and mystery of ctenophores, not just to the public but to many of us, marine biologists. We still know relatively very little about these cnidarians.

Best regards
Anya

Dr Anya Salih
Senior Research Fellow, Lecturer & Manager
Confocal Bio-Imaging Facility
School Science and Health
Bld S9, Hawkesbury Campus
University of Western Sydney