[Coral-List] Corals in ships ballast water?

Joel Creed jcreed at uerj.br
Tue Jun 25 17:25:04 EDT 2013

Dear Coral-list,

I would like to ask whether anyone on the list knows of any study or
personal observation of viable (live) coral larvae being found in ships
ballast water. I couldn’t find anything in the literature on this.

I'll compile the replies, if I get any.

Best wishes,

Joel

--
Prof Dr Joel C. Creed
Laboratório de Ecologia Marinha Bêntica

NOVOS TELEFONES!!!
Tel. +55 21 2334 0260/0525 (ramal 30), Fax. +55 21 2334 0546
Rede Governo do Estado - use os 5 ultimos digitos!
Skype: joel.creed. Twitter: @joelcreed
  CV: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4582021435003289