[Coral-List] last call for RNA-seq and qPCR workshops

Mikhail Matz matz at utexas.edu
Tue Mar 26 21:16:20 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues -

We have a few slots left for the double-feature "Art of Gene Expression Analysis" (AGEA) workshop this June at the Mote Tropical Research Lab, FL Keys. The workshops will consist in hands-on training in both wet- and dry-lab (bioinformatics) protocols of low-cost RNA-seq (June 12-21) and quantitative PCR (June 21-28). The workshops are designed for marine biologists and ecologists who want to augment their research by cutting-edge molecular tools. Here is the link to the updated workshop website, which now includes payment details:

http://www.bio.utexas.edu/research/matz_lab/matzlab/AGEA%20workshop.html

Please respond to this message with "AGEA 2013" in the subject line if you want to be considered for either or both of these workshops.

We would like to ask all the accepted participants to arrange the payments as soon as they have funding available, so we could start purchasing reagents and consumables for the workshops.

best regards,

Misha Matz
Carly Kenkel