[Coral-List] ENN PRESS RELEASE

Alice Grainger alicetgrainger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 12:57:15 EDT 2013

Hello All,
Firstly, thank you for all your messages regarding the ENN press release.
There have been many! All are good stories worthy of attention.
I will be replying to you all one by one, but please bear with as this will
take a couple of days!
I am aware of Dean Jackobson's fight the Marshall Islands, and I think this
may be the story that needs the most urgent attention. HOWEVER, I am also
thinking about using his as the main issue, but also perhaps putting
together something that could cover 'News from the Front Line of Reef
Conservation' and would touch on most of the important stories that you
have sent me. I hope this approach would be well received?
I will keep you posted.
Many thanks,
Alice