[Coral-List] Lion fish question

Valentin De nattes valentin_de_nattes at yahoo.fr
Fri May 10 12:02:39 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm a FWI student and after many readings about lion fish I'm surprised about the lack of economic studies about the impact of these species on territories..
I found just two studies which relate the impact of lion fish,  I let you see :

http://www.nickhiggs.com/uploads/1/5/7/5/15756104/higgs_lionfish_09.pdf
http://procs.gcfi.org/pdf/GCFI_64-13.pdf

I'm doing a paper/research about the impact of lionfish on the Martinique traditional coastal fisheries, I want to try to make a comparison between Martinique and other caribbean territories which have been already colonized by lionfish but I need datas..

Already thanks to Maia McGuire, Franck Gourdin and James Morris who answered to me.

Regards,

Valentin de Nattes
FWI Master Student