[Coral-List] Alert Diver Article on proposed coral listing

Ulf Erlingsson ceo at lindorm.com
Tue May 14 15:42:16 EDT 2013

I suggest you do an energy budget for every activity you do. That will open you eyes. You mention polluting. Chemicals are produced by using a lot of energy. You mention clearcutting. Unless you cut down the trees with saws and axes and machetes, and transporting them out with only horses or other animals, you are using fossil fuels. And the food you eat is produced after plowing, harrow, harvesting with diesel-fueled tractors, and fertilizing with something that very likely is produced using a lot of energy. The amount of energy use that we see is not the major part. Energy use is everywhere in our society - and a lot of it is wasted.

Ulf Erlingsson