[Coral-List] New SECORE website online!

Dirk Petersen d.petersen at secore.org
Wed May 15 06:46:54 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues and friends,

The SECORE Foundation is a global network of scientists, public aquarium
professionals and local stakeholders. SECORE uses a multidisciplinary
strategy combining research, education, outreach and active reef restoration
for the conservation of coral reefs.

On behalf of all partners and supporters, we proudly announce the launching
of the new SECORE website www.secore.org. The site gives, among other
features, an overview on all our current and upcoming projects in the
Caribbean and the Indo Pacific reef regions. Enjoy your visit!

We would like to thank everybody who has helped creating the new website:
http://www.secore.org/site/credits-copyright-disclaimer.html#credits

Best regards,

Dirk Petersen and Mike Brittsan

Dr. Dirk Petersen