[Coral-List] Underwater paper?

Delbeek, Charles CDelbeek at calacademy.org
Wed May 15 13:04:53 EDT 2013

I used this product with success. They offer a variety of form factors.

http://www.riteintherain.com/

J. Charles Delbeek, M.Sc.
Assistant Curator, Steinhart Aquarium
California Academy of Sciences

p 415.379.5303
f. 415.379.5304
cdelbeek at calacademy.org
www.calacademy.org

55 Music Concourse Dr.
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco CA 94118

Discover the fastest fish and swiftest sailboats in the Academy's newest exhibit, Built for Speed. Now open.