[Coral-List] Alert Diver Article on proposed coral listing

Delbeek, Charles CDelbeek at calacademy.org
Thu May 16 10:39:43 EDT 2013

I think the cost to their bottom line of not taking action is even greater. An article outlining the problem, an immediate or longer term solution is irrelevant as the trends already in play will take a VERY long time to turn around the situation, think more like 40+ generations if this article is correct.

http://grist.org/climate-energy/two-reasons-climate-change-is-not-like-other-environment
al-problems/?utm_campaign=weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

J. Charles Delbeek, M.Sc.
Assistant Curator, Steinhart Aquarium
California Academy of Sciences

p 415.379.5303
f. 415.379.5304
cdelbeek at calacademy.org
www.calacademy.org

55 Music Concourse Dr.
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco CA 94118

Discover the fastest fish and swiftest sailboats in the Academy's newest exhibit, Built for Speed. Now open.