[Coral-List] [Coral-list] Underwater paper

mtupper mtupper at coastal-resources.org
Fri May 17 12:57:02 EDT 2013

Just to avoid any confusion, the Rite in the Rain company makes both standard
Rite in the Rain paper, which is "weather-proof" (water-resistant) copier and
laser printer paper, Duracopy, which is fully waterproof copier and laser
printer printer, and Weather-Jet, which is fully waterproof ink-jet paper but
requires a special pen to write on.

As Chris stated, standard Rite-in-the-Rain paper is not appropriate for
prolonged underwater use. Use the Duracopy if you have a laser printer, or
Weather-Jet if you have an ink-jet printer. All three are available from
www.riteintherain.com.

Cheers,
Mark

Dr. Mark Tupper
Coastal Resources Association
207-10822 City Parkway, Surrey, BC, Canada V3T 0C2
www.coastal-resources.org
Email: mtupper at coastal-resources.org
Tel. 1-604-588-1674; Mobile: 1-604-961-2022

Philippines Office:
Poblacion, Sagay, Camiguin, Philippines 9103
Tel. +63-906-568-3653