[Coral-List] Peer review in science

Michael Arvedlund arvedlund at speedpost.net
Mon May 20 15:55:07 EDT 2013

and if you dare to critize a "hot shot" professor, when you are
a referee on the professors manuscript, I can assure you that some
journals will then harass you in any possible way for a very long
time......

why double blindness is not standard in many journals is a mystery to
me......but if that was the case the professors would perhaps not get
half as
much accepted for publication as they do right now.....

and with these lines I run the risk of being blacklisted by a bunch of
(far too) powerful professors......

Cheers, Mike Arvedlund